With much of the world effectively “closed for business,” organizations have been making drastic cuts to stay afloat. Millions of people have lost their jobs and been suddenly plunged into an uncertain job market. What’s worse: most of them are unprepared.
If you are unemployed and unprepared, don’t despair. Here are steps you can take now to quickly get your career back on track during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tips for Finding a Job i
Get Noticed for Your Next Job
To start the job search, here are some important first steps:
- Update your profile and resume, and optimize them with keywords so search engines can find you
- Post your resume on all job boards, including LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor
- Customize your applications to show you’re serious about the role
- Turn to your friends for help and tap their network
Preparing For Next Step
Are you interested in taking an online course to gain a competitive edge? Explore Our Course where we will help you -
- Set up LinkedIn Profile
- Draft your resume
- Prepare for Interview Questions
- Impart Technical Skills - MS Excel, Presentation and Communication Skills